All Topics / Help Needed! / Darling Downs/SW Queensland Opportunities?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of DavidMDavidM
    @davidm

Hi this is my first posting. After having read Steve’s 2 books & attended the book launch in Sydney I am starting to feel that my web searches are resulting paralysis by analysis.
    We seem to have identified some potential CF+ opportunities in the Darling Downs regional towns such as Warwick, Goondiwindi, Roma, Chinchilla etc but are a little hesitant due to their relative isolation. Does anyone have advice on these areas as to key issues to explore before plunging in??
    Also any recommended property sites other than domain.com.au & realestate.com.au for identifying properties in SW Queensland?
    Many thanks
    David

Profile photo of NobleoneNobleone
    @nobleone

Hi DavidM,

I write radio ads for this area and one of my clients is Peter Vowles Real Estate… Here is his website address and office contact numbers…

http://www.petervowlesrealestate.com.au

46 271 433 Miles or 46 628 077 Chinchilla

How this helps.

Cheers, Nobleone

Profile photo of DavidMDavidM
    @davidm

Thanks for the contact Nobleone.
    Still looking for anyone who can help with sharing their experiences in investing in this area.
    Thanks

Profile photo of cashpoorcashpoor
    Participant
    @cashpoor

Hi DavidM,
    We have a IP in Goondiwindi. It had a bank valation of 125k in early 2004 & rents at $ 180 a week.In my opion Gundy is the only town in Se QLD to not go in the current boom. Roma has gone up Warwick has gone up don’t know about C’chilla.Houses have a low vacancy rate ie can’t rent a house at moment.Flats are a problem as a few of them are empty.Hope this helps with your investing.
    Regards
    Cashpoor

H

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.