All Topics / Help Needed! / HELP US PLEASE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of romina and lucaromina and luca
    @romina-and-luca

My hubby and I are desperately trying to get into the real estate investment market, I have always had the brain and nose for business but as we have only been in Australia 8 months, I cannot use my businesses’ tax return (wedding decorating) to get a loan, and my hubby, being casual cannot be given a loan either… our only option is a low doc, but we need 25% deposit which on a $260K house is a fortune… can anyone help us out? We cannot fint a “money” partner as most people either do not have that cash flow available or are sceptic about the whole idea… As we only have approximately $17K cashflow, should we be looking at buing our first investment property in a cheap area (I had deception bay in mind, or something in the country)? Any hints?

Thanks
    Romina and Luca

Romina and Luca (and bubba Nicolas)

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Hi

Could your husband’s employer put him on full time for a few while the loan is being applied for?

There is one lender out there that will do a 90% low doc/full doc for self employed with only 12 months history. The rates are high though, but you could possibliy get (after waiting a few months) in and then refinance to another lender in 12 months time at a lower rate.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Slow down its not a race, there is plenty of time to get rich and happy, in your haste you may miss a bargin. You said you are only new to Aussie so why not do some home work like a proper business person as you are ????[buz2]

Profile photo of romina and lucaromina and luca
    @romina-and-luca

I was born in Australia and lived here until 2001, I then went to Italy for 2 1/2 years and moved back in January of this year. That is what I meant by saying that I only just moved to Australia. I have been going through properties pretty much daily on domain.com, realestate.com, contacting agents and searching through newspapers since probably March so I have been keeping track of prices and what the market is asking for certain types of properties… I have noticed which properties have been sold immediately and which ones have decreased even by $80K as they would not sell.. I noticed which areas are sought after and which are not considered.

As this would be our first buy, we are not familiar with lenders… can we really change lenders after a while?

Any other advice is greatly appreciated….
    Romina [email protected]

Thanks!!![blush2]

Romina and Luca (and bubba Nicolas)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.