All Topics / Finance / self employed need finance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of persuasionxpersuasionx
    @persuasionx

Hi we have two propeties in rural qld currently under contract both are postive cashflow and will be repaying us close to 50 dollars a piece cashflow. We are selfemployed with two years financials problem is the first year is no where near the second years income were told by our bank that it wouldnt be a problem only to find it is. Would love dearly to find finance for both properties but would settle for one. May be interested in providing location for the other if finance doesnt go through. We do have about ten thousand cash deposit and my fathers property which he owns outright as guarantee but still cant find an institution to help us. Can anyone help or suggest anyone who can.

Frustrated beyond belief.
    Jay.

Profile photo of diclemdiclem
    @diclem

Hi jay,
    There are a few great mortgage brokers on this forum, whom I’m sure will answer your question shortly.
    Have you spoken to a mortgage broker? As it seems you are only looking at the major banks, not a good move, as you’ve found out.
    I empathise with you as we are self-employed also.
    I’ve found macquarie to be very helpful, although I do have quite a bit of equity….
    Good luck, keep trying, it will worth it in the end,
    Sue [biggrin]

“Be careful not to step on the flowers when you’re reaching for the stars”

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Please get in touch with a good broker. They have access to way more products than any single lender.

Cheers and good luck,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Todays Hot Rate
    ***3 year fixed – 6.49%***

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of persuasionxpersuasionx
    @persuasionx

Thanks guys for both replies, have tried mortgage brokers as well still struggling may just have to wait for next years financials then we shouldnt have a problem. Will try macquarie tomorrow let you know how we go.

Jay.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.