All Topics / Help Needed! / help me make more money? please :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of NehalNehal
    @nehal

[yellow]how can i make more money at the age of 16?

Nehal [/yellow]

Nehal Rajan Singh

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Well you can buy some drink vending machines. You can buy them for around $600. In a good site you can make quite a few extra $$$. But the downside is labour intensive (but that shouldn’t matter too much because you are still in school and usually get the afternoon off).

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of NehalNehal
    @nehal

Thats a good idea you’ve got there but i need find out how i can make money easily and happily with no stress at the age of 16?

Nehal Rajan Singh

Profile photo of PepperPepper
    @pepper

At 16 your already stress free. If you wanna make money go to school study hard & then get a job!! [cigar]

Pepper

Profile photo of agileagile
    Participant
    @agile

[thumbsupanim]

Seriously you have time on your side. Unless you can borrow some money somehow you first need to save. Now I realise that you might only be able to earn about $10 an hour but at your age most of that will go into your pocket. Not on mortgage, car repayments, food, insurance, rent etc. Save as much as you can. Perhaps open an ING account. They will pay you 5.25% per year on your money with no fees and no min. balance. Also I think they give you $15 for just opening an account. Wow I just made you your first 15 bucks…..and no I do not own ING shares or work for them.

Hope this helps,
    Tim.

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school
    Originally posted by Pepper:

At 16 your already stress free. If you wanna make money go to school study hard & then get a job!!

Hi Nehal,

im very biased, and im gonna say the total opposite…

studying hard, get good grades, get a secure job, honestly if this is what most people are doing, and they are only getting the results, which i would call average and small…

… then you can expect the same…

first 2 things, and even Robert Kiyosaki, will say this,

The bank, has never asked for his report card… in real life your report card is your bank balance…

2ndly to get ahead, get professional education, this is what you would call self development subjects and courses in the field of finance, investing, economics and so on…

though if you want to make money, really learn to invest, trade, and leverage people… (business and management) this is the key to success, but also compounding, the velocity of money and OPM (other peoples money.) and build up your risk tolerance…

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Nehal

i’m a little bit with SIS on this one, use these years for learning not just school stuff but about investing. If investing is your passion find people who are successful and learn as much as you can from them.

spend some time to learn about the different ways to make money, business’, shares and property.

all the best
    westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

“how i can make money easily and happily with no stress”

Oh! i know the answer to this one!
    Do something you love!
    Yeah!
    Then….the passion for it means you put in the necessary ‘work’ (though it’s not work cause you love it!) – and then the money is as you say easy and happy with no stress.

If you are not sure what you are interested in or what you love, then first read the book by Barbara Sher ‘I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was’ – I have referred many people to it that it has helped.

For example even if ‘wealth creation’ is your passion there is property, shares, and building businesses and many many variations even within those asset classes. if you were passionate about shares for example why not paper trade online for 6 months, and if you are making money and can show someone records of the ‘virtual’ money you made, I am sure you will be able to get an adult to partner you and assist you with legalities and maybe a small amount of capital – to start doing it for real. That’s only one idea but you get the picture.

Just pick something you are interested in.

joy to the world

Profile photo of YY
    @y

Easy money and no stress?

Ha Ha..

get a job and ‘earn’ your money, save it and invest in appreciating asset’s.

Agree with SiS also (partly) , with part-time job, you’ll learn more than how to make wage, might not seem so at start..but..

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

… some books… thats might be great to read…

* Robert Kiyosake Books (its about investing, but also the psychology, motivation and drive)
    * Anthony Robbins (again psychology, drive, and lots of energy)
    * Blakes Go Guides (there the very short books, like 40 pgs or so, but all different books in all different topics (busniess, shares, property, mortgage, tax, corporate law – trust, company, managment, communication, negotiating) very cheap books like $7.95 each)… but definetly straight to the point

there are many many books on property, shares and business… but usually they all say the same thing… (you honestly just need 2 books of each, to get pleny to start off with)

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

You’ve started by researching this site.

Also, have a look at apprenticemillionaire.com.. start small and think big.
    Start reading books and getting an idea of your direction,and agree with Mini on finding something youenjoy..

if you enjoy real estate start reading about it and look towards the end result.

i remember in Jan Sommers book a story about a guy who had 20 odd houses and still had his job of drivinga forklift, then there was the story of the painter..

It’s not so much what you earn,butwhat youdo with what you earn

Redwing

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.