All Topics / Opinionated! / The reasons, your own reasons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of JackHuJackHu
    @jackhu

The deals are out there. It is up TO YOU to find them. They will not come to you. If they do come to you, it is up to you to structure the deal so that it is a win/win transaction. Real estate investing is a “PEOPLE BUSINESS”. You have to care more about the people then the property or the money.

Lets face it, What are you buying…?Property. When are you buying…?NOW. Where are you buying…? Your target area. How are you buying…?As little as possible down. Who are you buying from…? People. The most important question! WHY ARE YOU BUYING?…… YOU NEED TO ANSWER THIS. This answer will be the motivating factor behind you success. If it is not STRONG enough, you will not succeed. You will give up before you succeed.

Learn to how to generate perpetual cash flows within 3 years, or just add a cash flow stream to your income: [email protected]
    We have free educational movies to download.

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Why I invest in Property;

1. Property better than shares in long term.
    2. Its an appreciating asset.
    3. Tax benefits for me. I get a good fat cheque each year.
    4. Making mortgage payment is a savings plan.
    5. I can drive by and I feel good. I own that property I say to myself.
    6. Provide for future income.
    7. My parents friends who are wealthy have all done it via property investing.
    8. You can do so much with it – renovate, split, sell a bit – or just do nothing.
    9. Let the tenant pay for it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.