All Topics / Help Needed! / Recommendation wanted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of poperrpoperr
    @poperr

We are currently trying to sell our property in Western Sydney to purchase positive cashflow properties. I came accross the company “We Buy Houses”. Can anyone give me any recommendations for them whether they are a good compnay to deal with?

I also saw advertisements for investing with them, has anyone had any experience there?

While I am at it one more question. Generally is positive cashflow properties particuarly beneficial for lower income earners??

Robert

Profile photo of MJTMJT
    @mjt

Hi Robert,

I saw that web site but I haven’t used them. Their site is http://www.webuyhouses.com.au/

They promote a fast sale, whether the buyer is themselves or as an agent for a buyer.

I suppose you put your house on the market for a while then see them. If they made an offer you didn’t like I’m sure you could just turn it down.

As for lower income earners, well I suppose it would be harder so satisfy the banks but if they +ve say, 10% – 11%, I can’t see why not – unless anyone else can.

[mario]

Matt

Profile photo of MJTMJT
    @mjt
    Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

We buy houses are wrappers – Rick Otton.

Suspect it’s like selling a car – you can do it privately and make more, or take it to a car yard, get a lower price but save yourself the hassles.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.