All Topics / Help Needed! / unemployment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of JackHuJackHu
    @jackhu

Hi all,

I know you guys are trying to invest in something, but I am here to speak for the unemployment.

I am offering Jobs to the unemployment. Does anyone know how I can find the unemployment forum in AUCKLAND ONLY?

How can I find a list of people who’s been unemployed? Education background and the age are not the issues here.
    Thank you.

email me if you wish to speak to a millionaire network marketing distributor. My mentor is about to come out 3 movies for free, but we can only offer these movies to 150 prospects [email protected]

Profile photo of JackHuJackHu
    @jackhu

this job offer opportunity if only for Aucklanders.

I can help over 15 people this month, but only for the Aucklanders.

Thank you guys

email me if you wish to speak to a millionaire network marketing distributor. My mentor is about to come out 3 movies for free, but we can only offer these movies to 150 prospects [email protected]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Jack,

What is your agenda?

Are you prospecting for MLM leads? If so I suspect unemployed people are not your est target market.

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Todays Hot Rate
    ***3 year fixed – 6.49%***

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of JackHuJackHu
    @jackhu

I would not even call the unemployment as my target. I know I need to double my effort to select from the unemployed people.

My uncle runs a resort in Taiwan, he hires the unemployment, so I know the fact is, many people who are unemployed are lazy or have bad attitudes towards. BUT the point is some of them actually need a help.

My mentor told me there was a vagrant who accidentally picked a flyer of my mentor, and walked 15 miles to meet with him. My mentor helped him, and this vagrant is now richer than most of us here.

People don’t recruit the unemployment because they need to put many times more effort for it, but people who don’t recruit the unemployment, never feel alive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.