All Topics / Help Needed! / Buyers Agent needed for Perth

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of agileagile
    Participant
    @agile

I have a friend (no I really do![blush2]) who has asked me to see if I can find any good buyers agents operating in Perth. Even for buyers agents looking in areas outside of Perth would be good too. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Tim.

Profile photo of jars11jars11
    @jars11

I used PBB – Property Buyers bureau. Be sure to use the owner. David Devenish, not anyone else he passes you on to. I bought thru them and they didnt pass on all info from the agent, and I bought a lemon. Its the worst property in my portfolio, and I will probably need to sell, though Im more determined to turn it around.

Be careful of them and dont rely on them 100%, go direct to agent as well.

I know of no other ones in WA

Cheers

Jars

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Try DD, he operates here in WA i believe?

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of esnamesnam
    @esnam

i provide a service aimed at prospective purchasers in the Perth market (living here myself). Not only can i be your buyers representative, but can also assist you in any other needs you might have such as doing your inspections, getting building inspections/settlement agents, managing minor and providing cheap renovations and providing an independant personal opinion of your prospective property purchase etc. I also invests in property and understands the needs of especially interstate investors, having invested interstate myself. if your interested you can always drop me an email. [email protected] [biggrin]
    good luck with all your investment

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57
    Code:
    I bought thru them and they didnt pass on all info from the agent, and I bought a lemon. Its the worst property in my portfolio, and I will probably need to sell, though Im more determined to turn it around.

Not sure why you would recommend a business that you say organised a lemon for you however guess you did advise to be particular in whom you used within the business.

Wayne Skewes
    Mortgage Broker
    Email [email protected]
    http://www.eaussie.com.au/Mortgages/Aussie_Mortgage_Adviser.asp?ContentID=852280
    Refinace, Loan Consolidation, Owner Occupied or Investment Finance. Free Service I come to you!

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hi Agile

I am from Perth and an investor.

The Hegney Property group, which are the largest valuers in WA also act as buyers agents. They also have offices in the South West, they also source commercial and industrial properties.

I have spoken to their valuers who have helped me in the past.
    I have not used them specifically to find a property , but I believe they have a very good reputation over here and are large organisation.

You can phone: (08) 0489 9489

Cheers

PS
    Your friend needs to make sure he/she gets the right people looking after him/her, as WA market has cooled.

(Hard work never killed anyone, buy hey why take a chance)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.