All Topics / Opinionated! / average income

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of jess_2jess_2
    @jess_2

hi all

Just wondering how much is the pre-tax “average income” in Sydney? I remember a number around $900-$1000 according to ABS but i don’t think it’s true. $1000 before tax means less than $40k after tax a year, which i think is too low…and living in sydney is becoming more and more expensive…$40k/year equals $800/week. If this is the case, how much do you have left after paying rental, grocery and blah blah blah?

any comments?

Jess

Profile photo of SuperTedSuperTed
    @superted

$1.57

“Never argue with an idiot, as they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience”

Profile photo of investroninvestron
    @investron

Super Ted,
    What the #@*% is an ICQ

Profile photo of SuperTedSuperTed
    @superted
    Originally posted by investron:

Super Ted,
    What the #@*% is an ICQ

Hey mate, its like a direct chat line to a person (once you have there number and permision). Like pm here except u can see if the person is online etc), u can leave messages whilst the person is away, create a list of family and freinds and send files etc

http://www.icq.com for more help and install of software, pm me if you need help (TIP**if you do install it use version 2003pro instead of 2004 lite)

LoL and i gave you the direct reply instead of some smartarse phrase with icq in it…..I must be tired ;-)

“Never argue with an idiot, as they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience”

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Jess sit down cause the stats are around $44,000.00 p.a BT

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.