All Topics / General Property / Townsville Investor Club

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of BabeBabe
    Participant
    @babe

Hey there

We were wondering if there was anyone interested in joining/starting a property investors club. We could share ideas, start up a network, & stuff. Hubby & I are new to Townsville & are really keen to start investing!!

Thanx

Profile photo of poperrpoperr
    @poperr

I am not based in Townsville, however am just starting out as a property investor and recently purchased a property in Townsville. I am keen to learn and share ideas.
    Robert from Indonesia

Profile photo of BabeBabe
    Participant
    @babe

Hi There

Thanks for your reply Robert. Isn’t there anyone in Townsville interested in a local investment property club. We could go into detail about different finance topics, meet up regularly and have talks by professional people, discuss different properties & what they can do for us, etc. It would be educational & fun. It is all fun isn’t it?

Waiting patiently for replies…..

Bernadette

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Not many replys to this post is Townsville dead, i heard it was boooooming … regards Phil

Profile photo of Shirley_2Shirley_2
    @shirley_2

Hi – we live in Townsville and have investment properties here. Would be interested in meeting other Townsville investors.
    Shirley

Profile photo of BabeBabe
    Participant
    @babe

Townsville is really a seller’s market at the moment. I guess it’s the season changeover of teachers, army etc. But houses don’t stay on the market for long – that is if the price is on the mark. We’ve been studying the area extensively for the last few months and things are really moving fast. Bit annoying if you’re on the buying side, though. There is a lot of construction happening soon, and houses are going up by the suburb![biggrin](almost)

This is the way I”m seeing things, but look at Townsville through somebody else’s eyes, & things would probably be different.

Cheers guys.

Profile photo of RickstaRicksta
    @ricksta

We are interested in being part of this investors club. We will be moving there in Feb 05.

thanks
    Rick[biggrin]

Profile photo of RickstaRicksta
    @ricksta

Hi

I have a question regarding locations in Townsville.

We will be moving there in Feb05 and would like to purchase a property before we move. We have been researching hard but its hard to get a good understanding of quality areas to look at.

From my short time up there I found that one street can be great but the house may back onto an undesirable street. There seems to be a fine line between good and bad locations.

If anyone can give us some guidance of good and bad areas it would be much appreciated.

Obviously this issue arises because we are looking in the below 200 range.

thanks
    Rick
    [thumbsup2]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.