All Topics / Help Needed! / new investment advice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of fewsterfewster
    @fewster

Hey ppl’s,

How is everone going – Just after some good advice as a new investor.

I have about $300k to invest and I am looking at buying 2-3 positive cash flow properties.

Does anyone know any area’s in victoria that might fit the mould?

Alternatively the other option I was considering was purchasing an inner city apartment and a vacant block of land in either Craigeburn, Hidden Valley or Caroline Springs etc etc.

I would love to hear what people’s thoughts are! [comp]

All help greatly appreciated

Kano

Profile photo of preciserealtypreciserealty
    @preciserealty

I would stay away from inner city units they are some bad stories coming out of the melb. market because of over supply e.g. dockside, southbank etc

You might look at your regional areas

Profile photo of bennidobennido
    Participant
    @bennido

I agree with pr. I live in Melbourne too and there’s nothing but bad news coming from the inner city apartment news. But if you really want to, make sure there something unique or special, such as designed by a famous architect.

Profile photo of nordicskiernordicskier
    @nordicskier

We given a serviced apartment, Melb CBD central, a try with good yields. Only just settled because of the difficulty in finding finance. If you’ve got cash you could certainly bargain down with short settlement. I’m sure vendors would jump at the chance of a quick sale.

Improve your nordic skiing – become an accredited instructor with http://www.apsi.net.au/nordic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.