All Topics / Forum Frolic / World record attempt; longest property ad ever!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

ATTENTION NEW APARTMENT buyers. I will sell my brand new apartment with underground car space in Carlton, for $25,000 less than the release price, but don’t call until you understand why… Since purchasing off the plan 3yrs ago (without consulting my husband) my circumstances have changed dramati-cally. I am no longer working, I have had another child. Now I am over committed & I must sell for $393,000 (off the plan price was $418,000). The apartment was recently completed & settled this week. I need to sell quickly to avoid making double mortgage payments which will put even more pressure on my already strained family & marriage. Therefore, I am looking for a speedy sale & settlement – That’s why I am prepared to sell for under my own cost. Now you know why I must sell, lets talk about what you are buying. A gorgeous 3rd level 1 Bedroom plus study apartment with underground security parking (That’s priceless in Carlton!!) in the Argyle Apartment Complex on Little Cardigan Street. Of course, as I mentioned we are talking Brand Spanking New, Never been lived in by anyone! But the apartment isn’t just new. Its stunning & innovative, designed by a leading architect, features Smeg applicances & superior fittings & if that’s not enough you have city views from your private balcony. If you’re ready to own a boutique apartment, located in a quiet street, just a stone’s throw from the Lygon Street precinct, Queen Victoria Market, RMIT, Melbourne University, Carlton Gardens & Exhibition buildings to name a few, then this apartment is just what you have been waiting for! It is perfectly located for everyone, from uni students through to professional singles & couples. As you have discovered, I have a very serious reason for selling (including the need for a harmonious home enviroment). You have the opportunity to purchase the property at a price below market value (I have done this to achieve a fast sale). Please note: the price is not negotiable. If you can not afford or not prepared to pay my asking price then please do not contact me. I know I am selling at an excellent price! I have gone to great lengths to give as much information as possible, all that I ask is that you do not waste my time or yours calling me & asking questions that are already answered here in this ad or by viewing the complex from the outside. I am only interested in talking to serious buyers who are ready to purchase now with the ability to settle in 30days (60days Maximum), who already know the benefits of purchasing property within 5kms of CBD & wants to either live or invest in solid growth Real Estate, who can afford my asking price of $393,000 & appreciates the priceless Location! Lo-cation! Location! If you meet the above criteria, I expect to hear from you. If not, I wish you all the best in your search (03)**** ****

STATE: VIC FIRST PUBLISHED: 26 Oct 2004
    SOURCE: Private Classifieds (Melbourne Trading Post)

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

[biggrin]

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]

NZ loan pre approval from Australia in 48 hours

Profile photo of emcdonaldemcdonald
    @emcdonald

[ohno]

a lady that knows what she wants…you go girl!
    btw how much would an classified of that size cost to publish i wonder….?

e x

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

hehe – i wanna know what the purchse price has got to do with what the apartments worth in the current market. not much really – some apartments have dropped more than the 5 pct she is offereing. a 0ne bedroom aprtment – even in leafy carlton – at 390k sounds expensive to me..you can get a one bedder in collins st for 200k, east melb for 200k and carlton for 200k.

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

$393 for 1 bedder in Carlton is very EXPENSIVE!

Profile photo of qwertyqwerty
    Participant
    @qwerty

Not only a $25k loss but just think of the real opportunity cost of this “investment” over the last 3 years!!!!![confused2]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.