All Topics / Creative Investing / questions for the bird doggers….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of dorkyboydorkyboy
    @dorkyboy

1. How do you price yourselves…set fee,hourly rate etc.?

2. How do you find your customers?

thanks in advance.
    ps. steve your latest book is your best [cap]

Profile photo of petebellpetebell
    @petebell

Hi all,

Another question for the Bird Doggers, do you only find property deals or do you also find wrap clients? or both?

In my profession I come accross potential wrapees, but dont have the ability to wrap them myself at the moment.

Anyone with suggestions on how to turn this into a deal?

[biggrin]

Thanks

Pete

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

hi there,

>1. How do you price yourselves…set fee,hourly >rate etc.?

all inclusive set fee. Including helping the client through the entire due diligence process to unconditional, as well as finding, inspecting, negotiating, and tying up the deal in the first place, which we do on spec.

>2. How do you find your customers?
    Clients found me – for the last 18 months when everyone was wingeing ‘where are the CF+ve deals?’ I was trying to yell from the mountain tops ‘IN NZ!!! I’ve just bought three properties with 20 percent yields!!’ So then some people approached me privately and said ‘can you find me some of those?’ Ironically now there are more people than ever wanting deals and great deals are much harder to find (though if anyone can find them we can! -) because NZ is so popular now and there is much more competition for deals than there was 18 months ago.

> do you only find property deals

at this stage, only NZ property deals. It’s my area of expertise and interest.

>or do you also find wrap clients? or both?
    No, I have neither an interest or experience in wraps.

>In my profession I come accross potential >wrapees, but dont have the ability to wrap them >myself at the moment.
    >Anyone with suggestions on how to turn this into >a deal?

Yes, find a money partner, as in, a joint venture. 50 percent to the person who does all the work and 50 percent to the person who provides the finance is a way you could do it.

cheers-
    Mini

joy to the world

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.