All Topics / General Property / Storage units

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of parijatparijat
    @parijat

Hi, I’ve been offered an investment in a storage unit. Does anyone know where I can find more info to work outif this is a good investment? What to ask and look for?
    Thanks

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Is it a complex or a single unit in a strata deal?

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Todays Hot Rate
    ***3 year fixed – 6.49%***

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of preciserealtypreciserealty
    @preciserealty

You have to be careful of the size of the units and the location. Most people buy storage units with their superannuation money as it provides good rent returns for a small entry level.

There are some with guaranteed rentals going round.

I actually am certified to sell this type of product. So feel free to run it past me [email protected].

Bottom line it runs the same principle as commercial and the CG is geared aginst the rent return

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Call Alan Teale from Raine and Horne in Alexandria he has some fantastic storage units ready now, tell him Philip sent you his number is 0404007800

Profile photo of Scotty BScotty B
    @scotty-b

But are they a good investment?

I live in Karratha and for a fee find quality cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.