All Topics / Help Needed! / Deals of late.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of Redline944Redline944
    @redline944

I’m not having a good month. Bought three pos cflw props late last month (UK investor) but had this months three all fall down within 36 hours of each other.

Need to take a deep breath and get back out there….

Profile photo of nordicskiernordicskier
    @nordicskier

Hey redline, what do you mean three fell down. Get gezumped or $ fell thru?
    Just purchased one bed unit in Bairnsdale next to river for $77k renting at $105. I can’t beleive some of the deals folks are finding. Amazing searching, well done! Geez, I reckon we do well finding a couple a week above 5% in Albury/Wodonga!

Improve your nordic skiing – become an accredited instructor with http://www.apsi.net.au/nordic

Profile photo of Redline944Redline944
    @redline944

Gazumped on one (I was being too nice) dosh fell through on the other two. But Ive just been to see a lovely little flat with a seperate garage which will be mine before Nov is done…

It’s drizzling and cold in England, bet it’s not doing that to the rest of you

Profile photo of Redline944Redline944
    @redline944

I should have added , the being too nice bit? well I normally get a nice discount by offering to complete in 30 days, which the gazump flat hinged on, I was being nice to the agent and used their internal broker for finance and he was a plonker and dragged his heels and the vendor went elsewhere. Wont make the same mistake twice!!

Profile photo of TzakiTzaki
    @tzaki

About to echange on my first JV wrap. Bought for $137k, onsold for $179k with a 2% interest rate margin. Cashflow to offset other properties!!!!!

Steve Kerr

Opportunity knocks softly, listen carefully!

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.