All Topics / Heads Up! / Canberra Cashflow Day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Hi all,

Posting this on behalf of Geoffw….

We were scheduled to have an “educational” Canberra meeting ast the end of this month- but it would be difficult to surpass the quality of Julie, Asy and Savannah in our Big BBQ- so we felt that for our October get together, we should have a Cashflow game instead.

Date: Sunday October 31, 1PM.
    Venue: Queanbeyan Leagues Club, 164 Monaro St, Queanbeyan
    Available: Cashflow 101, electronic Cashflow, Hybrid Real Estate game.
    If more than one 101 game, or a 202 game, is required, it will need to be provided by somebody other than myself

And a slight change in email procedures for this one:

.If you wish to go to the Cashflow game, email names for the sign in sheet to [email protected]

.If you do not receive regular notifications of Canberra events and would like to, send an email to Ed- [email protected]

Please RSVP so you are counted.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of gwhitfieldgwhitfield
    @gwhitfield

Thanks for posting that Acey.

(geoffw from Somersoft here)

I’ll emphasise the Hybrid Real Estate game. It comes from New Zealand, from Kieran Trass’s Hybrid Real Estate group, which sources CF+ property in NZ.

The game is designed to reflect what happens in a complete boom/bust cycle. As such, it’s a fascinating way to see repurcussions for a stage in the cycle which many of us have not seen. An educational experience!

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

i’ll be going, i have cashflow (the electronic game) but it no longer works on my computer since having a virus go through it.
    i need my fix of cashflow! [biggrin]
    chees all
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.