All Topics / Creative Investing / How to buy land in Perth,WA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of PaleeniaPaleenia
    @paleenia

Hi

Is there anyone that can advice me on land purchase in Perth? Without any capital involve? Is any bank that could finance up to 100%? Please kindly advice.
    [blink]

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Hi Paleenia,
    your best bet would be to go thru a mortgage broker for guidance! It isn’t just the finance you need to worry about but the serviceability 9How you are going to pay for it) that will affect your chance of a Home loan!
    Are you elligible for the FHOG? Do you have any savings? All this will aid in giving you some good advice.
    Best of luck and welcome to our forum.

Cheers

C@34

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

If you buy land from the developer you can usually pay a minimal deposit $500 – $1000.

You don’t settle until registration, this can be 6-12 months in some cases.

It is possible to sell your land with a simultaneous settlement which can mean a profit with only a small amount down.

Some risks but I have seen it work time and time again – esp in a warm market.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Todays Hot Rate
    3 year fixed – 6.57%

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of PaleeniaPaleenia
    @paleenia

Hi Simon,

do you have any good Developer that you could introduce to me?

And what is FHOG?what is that mean?

BTW, I am in Singapore Therefore, I should be easier for me to go over there to take a look>[daisy]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.