All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Canberra Accountants

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of KazzKazz
    @kazz

Hi everyone,

I am about to begin down the property investing road to financial freedom.So I am looking for an accountant in the Canberra ACT area that has experience in both +ve and -ve cash flow properties.

If anyone can help me out with a few suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kazz [biggrin]

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

Hi kazz
    this is the accountant that i use here in canberra
    ask for jacob and tell him i sent you.
    http://users.bigpond.net.au/d-a/
    he’s pretty good, though i’ve found he wont give you advice unless you are seeking clarification.
    ie he wont tell you to set up a trust, but if you ask him to set one up for you he will. he will give you any advice that you ask for, but you have to ask, he doesnt always volunteer the information for some reason. other than that i’m pretty happy with him. he set up a company for me etc, and i always get pretty good tax returns. the fees hurt a little though, but this is because i ask him questions all the time.
    does that make sense?
    cheers
    shaun

Lead, Follow or get out of the bloody way

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Gee Kazz,

I wish I could help you, but although I live in Canberra I picked the best accountant I could find in Australia – and he’s in Melbourne…..(Dale Gatherum-Goss)

Don’t limit yourself to a geographic region, this is the age of the Internet :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.