All Topics / Help Needed! / Help!!! We Need Land for Start up Business

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

Myself and two partners have been scouring the eastern suburbs of Melbourne looking for a patch of land of 2000m2 or so for a start up business venture. It needs to be industrially or commercially zoned.

A carpark would do, or even a bitumen section of a yard. Hell, even a a sloping dirt patch would suffice.

We’ve tried every realestate agent, approached many private lease signs and driven everywhere including our selves (crazy).

We thought a ballpark figure of $500 a week would give us something…..somewhere.

It looks like our venture is going to fall through simply cause we cant get a patch.

Does anyone have any ideas?…..puh-leeeese[cry]

lifexperience

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

I can only suggest to look up the Yellow pages and White Pages and call up every real estate agent you can. Drive around more – persistence pays off. Also, contact the local councils – they might have something for you.

Regards,
    Geo.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Put an add in the paper ??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.