All Topics / Value Adding / Building in Tasmania

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Sonny JIMSonny JIM
    @sonny-jim

Does anyone know of any good, relaible builders in the west coast of Tasmania?

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly
    Originally posted by Sonny JIM:

Does anyone know of any good, relaible builders in the west coast of Tasmania?

This might be of interest:
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/12320.html?SearchTerms=Builders,in,Rosebery

Profile photo of Sonny JIMSonny JIM
    @sonny-jim

Thank you monopoly that was most helpful. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Profile photo of JackWJackW
    @jackw

The quick answer is No.

The Long answer is No.

Also it’s very expensive to build anything due to shipping costs). Except sheds.

JackW

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi sony Jim

just out of interest why would you want to build in west tasmania, you would never get your money back, can’t you pick up existing building cheaper than building ?

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Building on the west coast would be hard to justify when most existing property sells at a fraction of replacement cost.

Building has become even more expensive in Tas with the shortage of builders so don’t be surprised with a 12 month wait for a quality builder.

Profile photo of Tim the ToolmanTim the Toolman
    @tim-the-toolman

I used to be State Manager for a building franchise in Tasmania. Western Tas is very difficult to get builders and even Burnie is busy for next 12 months or so. You may be better off buying established. Let me know where you’re looking at building?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.