All Topics / Opinionated! / Straight answer to book query

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hello all,

I have tried to keep out of this “discussion”, but I am stepping in to “try” to make peace and hopefully put this post to rest.[blush2]

Monopoly – I have always respected YOU and your posts. Over the last few months, you have undoubtedly helped many, many, many forumites, new and otherwise. You have heaps of knowledge and experience which I’m sure everyone will agree.

Of late, I have noticed a different “tone” to many of your recent posts, and although you call it “constructive critism”, I fail to to see where (for example)… accusation that forum stats are being diddled etc etc can be called constructive…

Perhaps another approach would have been to say, “I have noticed that the forum stats may be incorrect, and may need checking by the IT team”. That would have had a much different response.

That’s all I want to add apart from lets all just get over it, tomorrow is another day…..[biggrin]

Monopoly, you are VERY respected here…. Do what you do best – help others!!

may I end with my philosphy on posting ( (which I try to stick to)…

If I haven’t got anything to add to a post to “help someone” then I “try not to post anything that people will attack you back with.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR FIGHTING….
    [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]
    Regards,

Del

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR FIGHTING….

well said del… it’s especially too short to worry about words written in an internet forum … there are FAR more important things…

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Richo,

How’s all of those QLD properties going??

Wish I had of got in there when u did….[biggrin]

Cheers,

Del

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator
    Yeah, heard that some have been edited, deleted, removed.
    Long live the democracy….

Just letting you know that no posts in this thread have been deleted by admin. Steve & Mini removed their posts for personal reasons.

More unsubstantiated criticism not fairly warranted. This topic is now locked. Let’s move on.

– Admin

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.