Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of chefmanchefman
    Participant
    @chefman

Her i am after 4 weeks in my new pub and one can only say what an adventure!!! This is the first time i have been able to log on as telstra is very slack in this area and i have missed all the comments from the forum. What a great 4 weeks i have had though as when i came into town the local team won the flag and the next week the mighty port power won and all the week before i was wearing my scarf around town and we had a huge day at the pub on our big screen and we went thru a stack of kegs. Got myself on the front page of the paper with my port top on and so i am a real hit here. Business wise it has been amazing as we took over what has been an under performong place due to owenership as one of the owners was a nasty person and the business was on its last legs only doing 2 kegs a week and 30 meals in a week but now we average 7 kegs a week with 400 meals so it has been a big improvment on whar was going on and we are considered the best place to eat within 100klms so we are very happy bloody tired but happy. Everything is starting to settle now and the staff and myself are getting into a routine wit ordering and that sort of thing and i even found time to buy another place in qld!!! Must go now but will be looking at the forum evryday from now on. Bye all.
    Chefman[biggrin]

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

good on ya Chefman… fixing up a broken business and channelling profits into property is a very effective strategy to achieve passive income and retirement; although some may consider running a pub as a retirement dream!

Extensive list of ‘Off The Plan’ property available for sale in Perth.

John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Chefman,

You are a legend.

Let me know if you need a pub partner in Newcastle [biggrin]

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Todays Hot Rate
    3 year fixed – 6.57%

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Well done Chefman! best of luck for your biz!

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu [sultan]
    Mortgage Consultant
    [email protected]

NZ loans and pre approval from 7.99%

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Chefman – Congratulations, you’ve definately earned the rewards. Sounds like there may be another low priced pub for sale in town soon
    cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi Chefman

Great to see all is well and good. Where is your pub. Is it in Vic.

regards
    alf

Profile photo of chefmanchefman
    Participant
    @chefman

[biggrin]Thanks everyone! Our pub is in donald victoria between ballarat and mildura and is mainly farming of sheep and canola crops. Hey simon you just never know. And the crest we have a great deal with the local motel as well for his guest’s as we deliver to the door and we also have a function room which holds 50 people and and we have got 3 bookings from him next month so he is going to have 90% occupancy. Cool hey!
    Seeya

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.