All Topics / Heads Up! / Hans Jakobi, Margaret Lomas and Steve McKnight

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of tungasaurustungasaurus
    @tungasaurus

Hi all,
    When I think of the super powers of positive cashflow literature, these 3 names come to mind.

I’ve read Steve’s work, and Margarets. Has anyone ordered Han’s Video or DVD pack? I was tempted at one stage, when i was first starting out, but am now questioning the value a $3.5K DVD set would give me, after I’ve gone out and read like 5 books from various authors. Steve advises against analysis paralysis in the last book and I’m mindful of not falling into that trap.

Cheers,

Tungasaurus

Profile photo of yuyuyuyu
    @yuyu

hi tung

yah i agreed with u, i wouldnt pay anyone money for things like that, esp when u have to pay thousands for it. At the end of the days, the principles of investment are all the same. I work for a property investment consultancy group in melb, we are lookin into NZ market at the moment so i thought i do some research on NZ, and Hans selling this DVD on NZ property for 29.95, and i thought it ok to spend, but the dvd contained nothing but marketin his NZ trip..so it was a waste.

So stay away any pple that want u to pay to listen to them…ie henry kaye

Profile photo of busta_busta_
    Participant
    @busta_

Hi Tungasaurus
    I was stuck in paralysis for three years and feel like a book shop. I ve finally started moving forward by adopting a mentor who is constantly pushing me to take action or he will stop mentoring me. sounds harsh but i have lernt more in 4 weeks than i had in three years. There must be plenty of programs out there but i chose pmgmentors.com but they are in america and at times is hard to translate. I think your money is better spent with a mentor.
    Good Luck
    Busta_

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

John Burleys material is good as well (and of course Steves is).

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I think that information can be extremely valuable, if you are selective about what you pay for, and take action on the information.
    There are certainly some shonky people out there, that’s life. But I know that after reading lots of books, going to plenty of free (or $50) information nights for various speakers etc, I finally decided I wanted to pursue wraps. I then spent the money on Rick Otton’s Wrap Pack, and haven’t looked back. It included 12 months of mentoring too. It was the best money I’ve ever spent. I have repaid that money so many times over!
    But I had carefully researched both which strategy I wanted to use and who were the best people to learn from. Then I spent the money to get educated.
    It worries me enormously when people go to seminars by people like Henry Kaye, spend exorbitant amounts of money, have no idea why they’re there or what they want to do, but just have some vague idea that they’re going to get rich from it. Although a few will go on to great success, far too many will walk away a great deal poorer and never do anything with the information.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Touche Felicity :))

Profile photo of scotty3scotty3
    @scotty3

Felicity’s strategy as far as education goes is GREAT. Take the freebies, find what you are comfortable/excited about doing, look into a few of the gurus in that area and see that they’re reputable and THEN spend the money.

I too bought Rick’s wrap pack and have made multiple times what it cost. Steve’s I’m sure would do the same. It all comes down to finding a guru you can trust and a strategy you WILL employ. Theory never makes money – practice does.

Good luck!
    scotty3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.