All Topics / Heads Up! / Stevie Wonder

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of Supa FreakSupa Freak
    @supa-freak

Wilandel, it was the mappers that were impressive..
    I was just being a copy cat…
    I can’t wait to catch up with you guys

SF

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi

WOW[specool]super freak i am amazed bought 5 houses after reading the book. Well done.

I should speak to you i find it hard to go to the next level. alla buying multiple IPs.

cheers
    alf

Profile photo of JULES1JULES1
    Participant
    @jules1

Hi
    I have just read the latest book by Steve. I found it to be more of a motivational book. I have already read Steve’s first book 3 times – I love it, but I was ready for a change. And I found the latest book so refreshing because I could empathize with the stories of all the mappers. I loved the fact that they were a diverse group and each had there own way special challenges to cope with and found different ways to tackle their problems. I found it inspiring and of course since I attended the masterclass last weekend 5 Dec I can think of nothing else but getting off my behind and doing something about my investment situation. Yes I have taken action. I would recommend the latest book that Steve has written to everyone. I think you should absolutely read the first book and familiarize yourself with all the concepts. Read it twice if you have to. Then once you understand Steve’s processes, then move on to the second book and I can assure you you’ll find it inspiring.

Good reading
    Jules

JULES1
    Email Me

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.