All Topics / Creative Investing / Do you want to be my wrap mentor?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of kijanakijana
    @kijana

Hi….

Just wondering if there was anyone from Northern NSW (or anywhere really) that would like to consider being my wrapping mentor? [withstupid]

I am a complete newbie, have read and read loads of books (R.Kiyosaki, J.Burley, S.McKnight, N.Hill) and am super keen to take some action.

If you are a veteran wrapper and would like to share your philosphies and ideas I would love to be your student!!

Love to hear from anyone, [lmao]
    Josh

Profile photo of collector jcollector j
    Participant
    @collector-j

Hi Josh,

I’m teamed up with Rick Otten from sydney,

His company is webuyhouses p/l, This fellow is very successful in wrapping properties and has been doing for it for a long time.

Give them a call, I’m sure you’ll be impressed

Joseph Scarcella

Profile photo of kijanakijana
    @kijana

Thanks for the advice Joe.
    Have just received some info from Rick in the mail and am checking into it now!

P.S any thoughts on further educational programs?

Thanks guys,
    Josh

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Having just read an emailed copy of Joe Scarcella’s information pack on the fully automated collection and Property Management services his company (Prime R/E) offers wrappers around Australia, I strongly suggest you PM him and ask him to email you his Info Pack.

Then pay the money to attend one of Rick’s Boot Camps (check out and follow ALL the links on http://www.webuyhouses.com) Yes, it’s expensive, but you have to pay to get the best info. A key point is that if you want to emulate Steve, his book clearly states that he started his journey by attending expensive, high-profile seminars.

Joe Scarcella manages Rick Otten’s entire portfolio, anywhere in Australia, at highly competitive rates.

You won’t get a better recommendation than that.
    Cheers
    Greg

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Sorry folks, but didn’t the OP ask for mentoring ???
    Not a sales pitch !!!!

Josh, If you’d like to email me, I’m happy to help out….. currently doing deal #37…….

You may know the cost of everything…. but what about the value ????

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Rick’s training information is now at http://www.RickOtton.com
    Also, it probably should have been mentioned that if you buy Rick’s Wrap Pack, you get 12 months mentorship from Rick.
    So it’s probably reasonable to suggest the Wrap Pack as a possibility in a mentoring request.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of Mr Due DiligenceMr Due Diligence
    @mr-due-diligence

hi josh

read your topic today looking for something of the same thing have nt done a wrap or lease option yet but read millons like your self done a bit of renovating but serously looking to do this with somebody if interested post me

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin
    Originally posted by Pelicaninvestments:

Sorry folks, but didn’t the OP ask for mentoring ???
    Not a sales pitch !!!!
    Josh, If you’d like to email me, I’m happy to help out….. currently doing deal #37…….

Hi Pelican

Hope I haven’t put your nose out of joint with my post. I’ve never met Joe Scarcella, and have no connection with him whatsoever. In fact, I’ve only just read his info pack myself.

Just reporting how impressed I am with his services, and the recommendation another respected forumite told me Rick Otten gave Joe from the podium at his latest boot camp.

Pelican, if I may be allowed an overture of my own, [blush2] would you mind if I emailed you for advice on my wraps?

Cheers
    Greg

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Hi Greg,

Nose is perfectly fine [biggrin]

Just wanted Kijana to get some “normal” comments and it seemed that there weren’t many, as, he had ask for mentors…….

Feel free to email me…. We have been helping / “mentoring” a few people…..

Our interest is to see that people who do wrap, do it the “right way” with ethics….

Rick is still wrapping, but Steve here has stopped for certain reasons…..[blank]

There is still demand for it, but the way in which most need to operate has evolved….

Cheers

Scott

Profile photo of kijanakijana
    @kijana

Thankyou all for your posts!!!

Sorry I havent replied, had some server problems over the last week and am in an internet cafe as we speak!!!

Scott, I am very greatful for your offer and would love to contact you as soon as my pc is up and running again.

May I commend everyone on this forum for the support they give to each other…

All the best,
    Josh

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.