All Topics / General Property / Where to invest?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of c.stonec.stone
    Participant
    @c.stone

So where are the best places to invest for positive gearing in NSW, QLD and Vic.?

N.C.Stone

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Hi c.stone,
    this would be one of the most asked questions I think from new forum members!!! – and some of the most closely guarded information on the forum!!
    Generally people will not give away their investing locations except to speak in general terms – a lot of work and effort goes into researching and finding the right market – investors don’t give that away for nothing…
    Others have asked similar questions on the forum before – a search of similar strings might yield some information – although times move and info dates.
    Welcome to the forum. Trust you will find it has lots of useful information here to assist you in your property journey – only you can make the choices about where to invest though!!!
    Regards
    CD

CastleDreamer
    “+CF properties in NZ available now, email CastleDreamer or Minimogul”

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Even I don’t give that stuff out for free! May be able to help you though

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

And the stuff he (Yorker) does, he gets hammered for!!! [lmao]

@yorker

Good point Monopoly. I’d try reading the papers and API magazine, they give me ample coverage, however I must say I’ve never introduced the concept of Rosebery, Tasmania to these fine folk.

Profile photo of onthegoonthego
    @onthego
    Originally posted by c.stone:

So where are the best places to invest for positive gearing in NSW, QLD and Vic.?

N.C.Stone

Think Cairns, still in boom mode and expected to continue for foreseeable future, and a very low vacancy rate of some 2%. Land, new and established home prices continually on the march.

The City is experiencing rapid growth and record visitor numbers. New homes available there for $250K/$350K expect return of about 6%. DHA also rents new or near new homes for Navy base personel.

My daughter built a new house on elevated land in upmarket Forest Gardens 10mins to Cairns CBD (its a Delfin Lend Lease Project), finished 5 months ago cost all up turnkey %275,000 just had it valued for equity purposes at $345,000.

Look here http://www.cairnshomes.info

@yorker

I think some parts of NSW are still very goos buys. Prices are a little lower, but if your buying thats good. Look at the inner west, Penrith and Kingswood, and anything you can get your hands on close to the coast.

Profile photo of z1z1
    @z1

positive cash flow properties are made not bought.
    If you’re looking to buy +cf you’ll get nowhere (who knows you may get lucky), but instead if you look to MAKE a +cf property you’ll be much more successfull. Think of ways to increase cf.

@yorker

I’ve been doing a couple of renovations lately, a very good way to create positive cashflow.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.