All Topics / Help Needed! / Accountant or Financial Advisor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of KratosaurusKratosaurus
    @kratosaurus

Can anyone suggest a good way to locate an Accountant or Financial Advisor. I am reaching the stage where I need some professional advice about my finances and don’t know where to start looking for an accountant or advisor.

Thanks,
    Stephen.

‘All I ask is the chance to prove that money can’t make me happy’

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Stephen,

As a rule of thumb most financial advisors earn an income from peddling managed funds and as such will generally steer you away from property anyway.

Where you live and your preparedness to travel, or consult, from afar could impact on suggestions given. You may find the answers and suggestions given more productive if you identify where you live.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of KratosaurusKratosaurus
    @kratosaurus

Yes that would help – I live in Baulkham Hills (north-west Sydney) but work in the CBD of Sydney and also at Bondi Junction so I can get anywhere within the city. Thanks.

‘All I ask is the chance to prove that money can’t make me happy’

Profile photo of RegrowRegrow
    @regrow

Fat Tony

I grew up in Baulkham Hills. But havent lived there for a few years now.

If you are interested, I know of a Financial Advisor who lives in Quakers Hill. PM me and I will give you his details.

Regrow

You are a fool for 5 seconds if you ask a question, but a fool for life if you don’t.

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

You could try http://www.wealthtipsonline.com.au (if I recall correctly – if not you will find it in the web links section of this site). There is a free download on selecting an accountant.

Regards
    Sonja

Profile photo of depreciatordepreciator
    @depreciator

Fat Tony,
    My accountant is at Edgecliff – right above the station. His name is Peter Lang and the company is PLA Management. They’re accountants, not planners, though they would do some planning. I have a preference for property. I run ideas past them and they advise me on structure. They have a good understanding of property – they use us to do Tax Depreciation Schedules for their clients.
    Make an appointment with Peter and see if you like him.
    Scott

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.