All Topics / Heads Up! / AREIG October Meeting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hello Everyone,

As some of you may know, Ray Summerton our ‘chairperson’ for the AREIG meetings is going to desert us for this months meeting to go on a holiday to Bali with his family. So for this month i’ve offered to take on his role.

The next meeting is on Tuesday the 12th October at 6:30pm sharp at the usual venue: 3rd Floor 300 Flinders St Adelaide.

Our guest speaker for this next meeting is Will who some of you may have met at previous meetings….for those of you who have, i think you’d agree with me when i say he’s one of the most interesting, amazingly knowledgable and genuine person i’ve ever met.

For those out there who think they can’t get into property investing without cash or equity, think again! Will’s kindly agreed to share with the group his method of purchasing real estate with no money down (i.e cash nor equity).

This should be one great session so don’t miss out. If you’d like more about the meeting please feel free to email me.

Hope to see many of you there.

Kim

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Just a quick reminder that this meeting on Tuesday will be the last opportunity to pay the $10 (per person) deposit to attend the xmas dinner at Katts Restaurant on O’Connell St Nth Adelaide on the 27th November 6:30pm.

Should be a great night so don’t miss out [:D]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.