All Topics / Help Needed! / Can Anyone Recommend PM in Rockhampton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Brisbane 04Brisbane 04
    Participant
    @brisbane-04

Hi All,
    Having a few hassles with current PM in Rockhampton. Was hoping someone could recommend one there?[biggrin]

Martin

Profile photo of landburn15972landburn15972
    @landburn15972

G’day Brisbane 04,

I have been through Rockhampton extensively. I do know that some of the agents in Rocky have huge rental rolls which can lead to problematic PM. As a was doing the agent crwal up there some of the agents bragged about their huge rental rolls. Big rental rolls, big problems!

Can I suggest that you give Jade Carr at Ray White Rockhampton a ring. My dealings with him have been terrific. He is an agent not property manager but has lived in Rocky most of his life and has given me true and accurate advice in the past.

Good luck

landburn

p.s if you want more info please dont hesitate to call me on 0439 933 679

Profile photo of Brisbane 04Brisbane 04
    Participant
    @brisbane-04

Thanks Landburn,
    Has anyone had any daelings with Jim Webber Realestate?

Martin

Profile photo of snapersnaper
    @snaper

Ray White no longer do rentals, they sold it to another business (harcourts). There is quite a demarkation in Rocky RE in the sense that places like harcourts will be primarily ‘northside’ and LJ Hooker primarily ‘southside’.

My preferences would be Kas Woch. He has been in Rocky for many years but is not one of the bigger agents. Very good though.

SP

Profile photo of FluffyFluffy
    @fluffy

Hi Brisbane 04,

I have to 2nd that. I’ve had a property in Rocky for over 1 year and my property Manager is with Kas Woch. I havn’t had any problems so far.

Cheers
    Fluffy :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.