All Topics / General Property / Negative gearing + positive cash flow strategy

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Dom,

Steve Navra is a financial advisor who advocates maximising the use of every dollar 6 ways through rent saved through owning your own home (or part thereof), growth in your own home, rental income from investment property, growth from investment property, dividend income from shares and capital growth from shares.

In a nutshell Steve advocates growth property, selected using his criteria, which provides the leverage for other investments.

Have a look at http://www.navra.com.au/index.asp?content=schedule as there is a course coming up in Melbourne in late October. It is probably already booked out but…….

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

I do speak partially out of ignorance as i am trying to work things out ….

Ignorance isn’t a crime Domo, it’s a fact of circumstance, which ultimately through learning can (and does) change. I am as equally (if not moreso) ignorant on many other matters which I know little or nothing about. Never feel you have to justify this state; it is within us all to some degree.

The great thing about this forum is that there are people like yourself who are willing to put an opinion forward & help guide some of us.

I get a lot back in return from those who know more than I do, or perhaps are prepared to take risks that I am not, and as such I learn a great deal too. Stay with us, both here, and at Somersoft, and you will (like me) find there is a lot of “giving and taking” that goes on to benefit ALL who willingly share of their knowledge/experiences!!! [biggrin]

When I said do you homework, research your facts etc, and then we’ll talk, I meant this in the nicest possible way!!! Give yourself time, read lots, ask lots, talk lots, and eventually you will know as much as I do (in fact, probably MORE).

Cheers, [sunny]

Jo

Profile photo of DomoDomo
    @domo
    Originally posted by Monopoly:

Stay with us, both here, and at Somersoft, and you will (like me) find there is a lot of “giving and taking” that goes on to benefit ALL who willingly share of their knowledge/experiences!!! .

Jo
    I have seen Somersoft mentioned in the forum , can you give me some more info please.
    [biggrin]

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Take a look for yourself, and you be the judge Domo.
    http://www.somersoft.com/forums/index.php?

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of DomoDomo
    @domo
    Originally posted by Monopoly:

Take a look for yourself, and you be the judge Domo.
    http://www.somersoft.com/forums/index.php?

Cheers,

Jo

Jo
    I had a bit of a look last night & it looks like another great forum.

Thanks [thumbsupanim]

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.