All Topics / General Property / Calling for testers!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of ez-rentez-rent
    @ez-rent

Hi

Version 2.5 of EZ-Rent has been finished and is now in official beta testing mode. In other words, I beleive it to be functionally complete and seems stable, but now I need some real world feedback by people before I release it.

The main feature with version 2.5 is support for unlimited investors across unlimited properties. Previously there was only support for 2 investors.

I have fixed up the income tax rates going back to 2000/2001 FY and I’ve added a bracket creep option that allows you to simulate future changes in income tax brackets going forward.

I have also added a new feature that from now on, will automatically convert any older configuration files to the new version to save you having to re-enter all of your data again.

So if you are an existing EZ-Rent user and wish to test and give feedback about the product, please email me at [email protected]

Note: This is a limited beta, so I am only looking at 10 volunteers at this stage.

thanks

[email protected]

EZ-Rent. The free tax and cashflow simulator for Australian property investors. Version 2 out now!
    http://www.ez-rent.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.