All Topics / General Property / How RICH ! Do You Want To Become ?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 104 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

This is an open question to find out what peoples TARGETS are and if you know how much is enough for you, eg;

What is your target $xxxxxxxx crytical mass

How many properties do u want to own

Weekly passive income $xxxxxx

What level is happieness

regards Phil [grad]

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

truly i want to be a billionaire…

share market, shaker, mover, property developer and fiancier

you name it… i want my name on it…

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Profile photo of Scotty BScotty B
    @scotty-b

Just enough to roll around in would be nice[king]

I live in Karratha and for a fee find quality cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

I want to be so rich that I am covered in fur…

kay henry

Profile photo of maximusmaximus
    @maximus

Kay, have you thought about getting some sort of transplant with a monkey, like in “The Fly” movie. Just kidding, honestly.
    Regards
    Marty

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

I wanna be able to waste as much time as I like, at any place I wanna waste it, and with anyone I wanna waste it with.

Celivia

@kay-henry

Celivia, of course you do!!!

Marty Maximus :o) hehe- I don’t need to :)

kay henry

Profile photo of bruhambruham
    Participant
    @bruham

How rich?
    Just $1,5000,000.
    At 5% yearly is $78,000.
    Or $1,500 per week.
    Nothing less will do!
    bruham.

Profile photo of Brenda IrwinBrenda Irwin
    Participant
    @brenda-irwin

I do NOT set any targets to wealth. I have high aspirations but no set final goal.

Why? Because I don’t want to hamper myself with limits. Achieving milestones along the way is fun and satisfying but my nature will always want more.

I think investing is a bit like driving a car. So long as you are getting there at a reasonable speed in relative safety, you are doing all right. If you take a wrong turn along the way, don’t be afraid to back up a bit to see where you went wrong and choose a better direction. We all want the thrill of the speed and the wind in our hair, but moderation will get you there, garanteed.

For a starting figure of passive income to live on in the future, I want $50k net each for Les and I. By passive, I mean that I don’t have to be there with a hands-on approach to get it. My PM’s can just keep stacking it away into my bank account, whether I am around or not. Couple that with a growth portfolio which will get better and better within my lifetime, and I will be comfortable, but of course I will always want more.[biggrin]

If you want to get out of a hole, first stop digging.

Profile photo of NATS12NATS12
    @nats12

i want to own 15 properties outright with a minimum value of $200k each.

i want a total income of at least $100k before taxes etc.

this is in todays dollars!

Profile photo of alwayscuriousalwayscurious
    Participant
    @alwayscurious

Enough so I ALWAYS have some in my hand to give away.

That’s when I reckon it’ll hit home.

It’s not a pie, it’s a pipe, I reckon.

@kay-henry

ok Phil, I’ll give it a burl :)

How many properties do you want to own?

** about 8 would be nice :)

Weekly passive income $xxxxxx

** around double the average Aussie wage on retirement. I’m a spending freak, so I need that much. This will be from savings, superannuation and property income.

What level is happiness?

** any level is happiness, although poverty usually adds to problems, and creates more than discomfort in capitalism. But if everyone looked at their own income right now… and thought about how they’re feeling- well, it isn’t really money that makes people happy- it’s relationships with significant others, self-esteem, and meaning. I doubt money has to do with happiness.

kay henry

Profile photo of maximusmaximus
    @maximus

Hi all. Good topic, enjoying the read. Seem to be following you Kay. Personally I would like $50-100k per annum for starters through passive income but would like to continually be adding to that through more acquisitions.Bruham, you mentioned $1,500,000 (you actually had another 0, but I think this is what you meant) at 5%, would this figure be in cash or equity???
    Regards
    Marty

Profile photo of high flyerhigh flyer
    @high-flyer

Many years ago, my goal was to have a nett asset of $1m. Today, my ultimate goal to be able to give away $1m!
    Achieving it will make me a very happy.
    Regards
    Leon

Profile photo of bruhambruham
    Participant
    @bruham

Maximus,
    You’re right, I did put one “o” too many.
    $1,500,000 is in cash earnings(after tax),year after year.
    This figure is my absolute minimum amount I’ll expect to live on.
    Remembering that you must keep investing until you die.That is you save at least 10% of your interest earnings to re-invest.Keeps you ahead of inflation etc.
    How you earn your base amount doesn’t matter.
    Property or shares etc.Just as long as your earnings earns more money than you need to live on.

bruham
    bbruham
    Change websites, so no need to have two BBs anymore.[rolleyesanim]

Profile photo of MrMakelaarMrMakelaar
    @mrmakelaar

Many years ago, my goal was to have a nett asset of $1m. Today, my ultimate goal to be able to give away $1m!
    Regards
    Leon

I like your way of looking at it Leo!!
    Good work let me know when you reach this goal.
    Gerard

Profile photo of IbuycashflowIbuycashflow
    Participant
    @ibuycashflow
    Regards
    Leon

Thanks Leon I’ll send you my bank account details so you can fulfill your ultimate goal.

As far as wealth and goal setting goes they change when ever each goal is achieved. If you are to set a target then you must have a time constraint on it eg 5 years, 10 years.

I just like to add another zero onto my annual income every 10 years.

Cheers
    Jeff

Profile photo of RoseRose
    @rose

I want to be rich enough to have a residual income and I don’t have to work everyday including public holidays! Currently I have a full time job plus a part time job and working 7 days a week. My plan is to work hard to save and invest in at least 10 properties – when these properties increase in value, I want to sell at least one or two so to pay off the loan of the others and I will have an income from all my properties. This is my ultimate goal!

Rose
    http://www.elegantdog.biz

Rose

Profile photo of alexleealexlee
    Participant
    @alexlee

My personal goal is “To do whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want”.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

I have just returned from 4 days at Laguna Quays Resort in the Whitsundays – thanks for the feed back to my post.

Having a clearly defined goal (target) will get you to where you want to be faster, let me share with you an interesting fact of info.

3% of people are considered wealthy – that means 97% of people are not considered wealthy, or 3 out of 100 Australians can afford to stop working, what ever that means for you.

A study done by the university of Stanford concluded that individuals who write clearly defined goals and targets created and attracted wealth faster than those who had no clearly defined targets.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.