All Topics / Help Needed! / HELP PLEASE Property Buyers/Finders

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of mgrmgr
    @mgr

That last article was great Kay as on the PAMD22a form we noticed the licence expired in the first week of october,when we asked about this he said he would renew it early as it onl costs $1000 dollars.
    After reading the article he should have been paying $3500 thanks for your help i no which way to run now.
    What makes things worse is i checked this out with the Fair trading dept in Queensland.

Profile photo of Smart CookieSmart Cookie
    Participant
    @smart-cookie

MGR,

Don’t do it! I think $25K is way over the top.They are taking you for a ride. Can I ask who the company is? I want to stay away from them.

Kind regards,
    Smart Cookie

T (02) 9501-2531
    F (02) 9501-2541
    M 0408-440-453
    W http://www.smartcookie.com.au

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

I would agree that 5k seems a lot per deal.

I would seriously recommend the bird dog DD on the forums, I have used him myself, and his specialty area is Queensland. He not only has ALL the data of employment, infrastructure for the future at his fingertips, but can tell you specific things about what properties in the same street he bird-dogs in sold for and when, plus has a team of people on the ground i.e. rental managers, pest inspectors, etc etc and if you book them through him you get a discount, etc etc
    plus he is a Serious investor himself – and he only charges around $1500 a deal unless this has gone up since I last chatted to him.

his forum name is DD, just give him a PM

cheers-
    Mini

joy to the world

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Thanks Mini, couldnt have said it myself as our friend Derek would have moderated me to death AGAIN!!!!

Yes Mgr you can get ripped off, and some people use services like mine to get their initial comfort level up on the first deal or so then go get em themselves. Dont be shy, I dont bite but I will defend my comments on here. To get a feel for where Im coming from go and look at some of my old posts.(if you can find them)

Mini, thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me, and I hope your current exciting project works well for you.

Talk soon

DD (happy to be heard)

Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Profile photo of mgrmgr
    @mgr

On the topic of Buyers Agents as i was in discussons with this agent at the start of this thread and listend to all posts,my solicitors in Australia said it was a commercial joke and they could not recomend the deal on commercial terms.

I never told the Agent which branch of this solicitors i was using and the Agent had no contact with anyone but me to my suprise on thursday evening i got a fax from my solicitor saying the agent had been in touch asking for a meeting with them to complete the deal,they said to the Agent they would have to contact me is this normal for Agents to track down the solicitors Branch i was using taking into account they have branch’s all over Australia and Asia.

Plus the agreement of commercial terms surely is for me to deal with the Agent with not for the Agent to chase a solicitor who he has had no contact with down.

Should the solicitor have confirmed my account was at there branch under the Privacy Act and under confidential client rules?.
    Am i wrong in thinking the solicitor should have not responded with a reply and just told the agent to contact me.

Sorry if these seems stupid questions just feeling my way into Australia.

Thanks
    MGR

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Dear Steve McKnight,
    re:

“Hi,
    I’d gladly pay $5k for a property with positive cashflow meeting my requirements.”

Hehe…so what are your requirements??

cheers-
    Mini

joy to the world

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.