All Topics / General Property / book review and purchase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of dragons_1908dragons_1908
    @dragons_1908

hey guyes i have heard alot about the book rich dad poor dad or vice versa but im abit unsure im an 18 yr old and not sure if this book is suited to me can any1 tell me if this book would be good for me

i also purchased a book called “smart property investment” if any1 has read this can they please tell me what they think and how it rates to other books thanx guys

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi (sorry – dnt know your name),

All books are useful for you. You are meant to read alot of books, put it all together and come up with your solution.

‘Rich dad Poor dad’ is a good book but I would also recommend getting Steve’s book ‘From 0 to 130 properties in 3.5 years’ – its a very good book.

Kind regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Credit where credit is due… Kiyosaki’s book turned the lights on for me and although simplistic in places – it’s that easy to read or perhaps commonsense tone that makes the book stand out.

These days it’s about $20 or so bucks, and at that price it would be very hard to go wrong!

Finally, you can read a large discussion about books by clicking this link.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of giladgilad
    @gilad

g’day,
    i’m 19. i read rich dad poor dad last year, adn even though i don’t remember most of it, it opened the door for me. I realised about property, shares and all.

i just purchased Peter Spanns book. got a sale on their site. You should check it out.
    http://www.freemanfox.com.au/default.asp give them a call and talk.

I also read steves book, from 0 to 130 properties… that is the book that really got me interested. I know that was 5 months ago and i haven’t done anything yet. But i am ready now. Started saving my deposit…

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

To be honest..i’ve never read ‘all’of Rich Dad Poor Dad..

I prefered The Ricest Man in Babylon, Noel Whittakers books, Steve’s books and Peter Spanns books and further information..

Like most people here (i’m presuming) i have a huge library of various investment books and have my favourites also, that ‘hit’ the right spot with me..i.e – i liked Dolf De Roos ways of looking at Deals

Not all books are property, some are more financial and others are on the share market, i’ve aquired a lot of older books also….

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.