All Topics / General Property / North Queensland Property boom

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Profile photo of prop.comprop.com
    @prop.com

We have seen port douglas and palm cove hotspots in north queensland the latest hotspot is mission beach.proprty has doubled and tripled in value over the last two years.

Property has doubled in many parts of the country in two years.

By all means research folks – but do your due diligence!
    True but think about this portdouglas is off the boil Palm cove and Cairns Esplanade are on the boil with set to outdo the Gold Coast and Mission Beach is next and then maybe Cooktown.

Cheers,

Simon

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Are you saying that you have property available for us to invest in?

Regards
    Sonja

Profile photo of Tough DealTough Deal
    @tough-deal

How is this not advertising???? I do question the censorship on this forum. This market is very high risk as the majority of properties would be purchased off the plan. We actually market land in this area, however the in experienced investor should be very careful.

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Tough,

I’m not allowed to support you mate, but you do make a very valid point. What’s good for the goose must surely be good for the gander.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

The first post is advertising- of course it is. And when a moderator sees it, they’ll remove it, no doubt :)

kay henry

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

its the other posts that scare me!

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by macsbananas:

We have seen port douglas and palm cove hotspots in north queensland the latest hotspot is mission beach.proprty has doubled and tripled in value over the last two years.

Property has doubled in many parts of the country in two years.

By all means research folks – but do your due diligence!

Cheers,

Simon

If the property in the areas doubled or tripled in value in the last 2 years, what make you think it will do the same in the next 2 years?

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    “The road of some-day lead to the town of nowhere”

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

that’s right Jet Dollars – I couldnt think of a worse idea than buying in a place that had tripled in 2 years!

Extensive list of ‘Off The Plan’ property available for sale in Perth.

John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Ausprop,

how’s the Perth market going along? Don’t seem to hear much about it.

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

I’m still left without a straight answer.

Are you offering property for sale? If so 1) Are you advertising any particular or specific property in Mission Beach or is it somewhere else? (ie next “boom”) and 2) If you are selling, why do you get to advertise here?

Could you please post exactly what it is that you are trying to say/sell?

Cheers
    Sonja

Participant
    @ausprop

Hi Yorker – surprised you havent heard much about Perth property. Investor activity is so strong from the East that it feels like we have just been published on a new map over there! Still very affordable opportunities around the $250k offering 4 to 5%. We are at the beginning of a major growth period and the mining boom is putting a lot of strain on the labour supply. The down side is: the construction industry is at breaking point and we are experiencing a wage and materials blow out. Brickies are earning up to $1.50 a brick and all the steel is going straight to China, bricks are not to be seen except for the odd shipment that makes it in from over east, so building costs generally are going up approx 1% a month. Meanwhile established property is sitting at or below replacement cost. And the government is so swamped with development applications that getting titles issued is half the battle now – green title lots are seeing about a 6 month wait for titles. Patience is definitely a virtue!

John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

I will share with you a little secret and don’t tell any body,

No.1 destination Resort in Australia
    5 times bigger than Sancoury Cove,
    2km to NEW International airport,
    marina expansion 1200 boats
    THREE (3) Australian Golf Legends golf courses
    David Graham – Kerry Webb – Greg Norman
    Rated No.1 Aus resort course now.
    Mainland location
    Get in before the boom
    Forget about mission beach tooooo hard to get to

DO U WANT TO BUY SOME HOT PROPERTY???

[email protected] [cap][biggrin]

Participant
    @ausprop

sorry but for the likes of me can you spell it out because I haven’t got a clue? I guess if I followed golf more I might have an idea.

John – 0419 198 856

Participant
    @ausprop

oh ok found it. so is this not a hot area yet? As you can gather I know nothing about this part of the world (apart from I had a nice holiday somewhere over there a couple of years ago!)

John – 0419 198 856

@wealth4life.com

http://www.lagunawhitsundays.info

when Greg Norman gets involved people follow, let me know if you need guidence we were the origional land developers controlling over 7000 acres of waterfront land

[email protected]

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

wow advertising, and not moderated toi death, how do you do it????

Everytime i hint that i help people I get dumped where others can market their properties and services free willy. Bit too unfair is my comment.

Yorker, at least they arent promoting the dud end of this fine country, ie rosebury. Hehehe, just kidding.

DD[biggrin]

Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Actually DD, it was moderated, if you take notice (previous page) in the first post, Simon Macks (aka MortgageHunter) deleted bits and commented accordingly, however, it seems the author not only went and put back the deleted section but cleverly changed his/her username (macsbananas to the now prop.com) perhaps to detract attention to this fact??? [blink]

Jo

@wealth4life.com

From me i hope that my comments re Laguna are not conscrewed as advetring my properties there because i am not selling them, however as i have been involved over the last 16 years with developments on that part of the coast i hope my guidence will be of help.

You must proceed with extreem caution and stick to major towns for maxium results like, Darwin, Cairns, Townsville, Airlie and so on, good luck i hope everybody on this site makes a bucket load of money and changes their and their families financial destiny.

Phil

Profile photo of elika7264elika7264
    @elika7264

Hi ResidentialWealth,

in a post you noted:

i have been involved over the last 16 years with developments on that part of the coast i hope my guidence will be of help.

You must proceed with extreem caution and stick to major towns for maxium results like, Darwin, Cairns, Townsville, Airlie

I would be interested in your views on Cairns, Townsville and Airlie Beach.[buz2] If you have any inside information — please share[biggrin]

In relation to Laguna Whitsundays — this is now the third time (I believe) that this resort is being repositioned and on sold. I know David Marriner is behind this project. A major point. But why do you feel this resort will be the “No 1 resort in Australia”. Three golf courses — golfer’s heaven. But apart from this what else?? The resort has failed to generate returns for investors to date; it is also going to be very dependent on the overseas market (new airport will assist). So, really, what’s so special???[confused2]

Regards,
    Helen

@wealth4life.com

Hi Helen

Cairns is hot property at the moment if you know any locals get their advise.

Townsville has come of age and the demand on quality property is reflecting on the prices they are asking.

Airlie beach is full of back packers and lacks class i hope Evana Trump is good at tossing thongs.

Laguna has only gone down once after the 1990 reccession i sold the land to Aqua Del Ray in 1988. It is being planned to become a total community 5 times larger than sanctoury Cove. Marriner is also developing the international airport next door, already airlie beach is feeling the pressure of reduced sales.

I predict that Midge Point will become the focal point of the area and the preferred destination which will surpass Airlie beach. lets see !!??

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.