Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

POTATOES

You know that all potatoes have eyes. Well, Mr. and Miss. Potato had eyes for each other, and finally they got married and had a little
    sweet potato, whom they called “Yam”.

Of course, they wanted the best for Yam. When it was time, they told her about the facts of life. They warned her about going out and getting
    half-baked so she wouldn’t get accidentally mashed, and get a bad name for herself like “Hot Potato” and end up with a bunch of Tater Tots.

Yam said not to worry, no Spud would get her into the sack and make a rotten potato out of her! However, on the other hand she wasn’t going
    to stay home and become a Couch potato either.

Mr. and Mrs. Potato sent Yam to Melbourne P.U. (Potato University) so that when she graduated, she’d really be in the Chips. But in spite of
    all they did for her, Yam came home one day and announced she was going to marry Eddie McGuire.

Eddie McGuire !!!!!!!! ??????

Mr. and Mrs. Potato were very upset.

They told Yam she couldn’t possibly marry Eddie McGuire, because he is just a…..

(Scroll down…..)

> > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    Common Tater
    (commentator)

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

How cute!
    Reminds me of those little coloured plastic legs, arms, faces we used to play with as kids- those thingies which you could stick into potatoes to create little potato-people.
    Anyone else played with that?

Celivia

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Yes Ma’am, Celivia. Potatoes carved up and dipped in ink were good, too- potato ink faces stamped all over the back yard :)

kay henry

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Hehehe Kay, what about little suns and moons and stars in bright primary colours all over the wallpaper?
    [specool]

Celivia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.