Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Guys,
    Don’t want to step on any toes, especially after last debarkle, but am I able to put hotspots on this forum?

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Yorker,

I for one would advise not – leaves the forum too open to ramping. Enough of that around as it is.

Suggest instead that when a location comes up in general discussion that you add your two cents worth then.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Derek and Yorker

Yorker if you want to mention areas then i believe you should be able to. But just put it on one post not all over the site like some have done in the past.

Also back it up with facts not just opinion, this will obviously add weight to your comments. I put post on often about are where i don’t own just because it is of interest to others eg Mildura and Darwin were two i mentioned.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Thanks Westan. Its just in my position, I come across alot of information, thought some of it i.e a large land sub-division occuring or something, may be of interest. The way I honestly see it is that there are soo many great deals out there that even if I could get access to unlimited finance I wouldn’t have the time to do them all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.