All Topics / General Property / Steve’s New Book IS NOW IN STOCK!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

I thought you guys would want to be the first to know…

Steve’s new book, $1,000,000 in Property in One Year, is now available (but only to PropertyInvesting.com members until next week when it hits bookstores)[biggrin]

I’ve just locked Steve in his office to sign copies for the first 1,000 people who order this offer.

Before you cry foul that I’m giving him writers cramp, and he won’t be able to write a third book – let me say I think it’s only fair considering he left me to unload 5,000 copies of the book off the truck by hand! [stress] [whip]

If you want to get your hands on a copy, you can place your order online at https://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/23.html – the price is $29.90 + P&H

Alternatively, there’s a combo offer (which gives you a signed copy of the book plus FastTrack2 for $44.90 + P&H). Find out more about this at https://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/22.html

Otherwise, look out for the fluro green cover in bookstores from the 27th of September.

You can also phone your order through on 1800 660 630, although an additional $10 fee applies to phone orders.

Brent

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Hi – saw it yesterday at Borders (Sydney) for 29.95

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Hi Brent,
    I have ordered the combo pack about 10 days ago. It hasn’t arrived as yet which might mean that you guys ran out of stock?! So then Would I be getting an autographed version or not?????

Cheers

C@34

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

From InvestorIQ in Perth-

$1,000,000 in Property in One Year
    Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight’s new book: ‘$1,000,000 in Property in One Year’ will be officially released next week and if the Money Show was anything to go by this follow-on to ‘0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years’ will be a best seller.

To ensure you get a copy in the first print run and avoid hearing about it second hand at dinner parties you can advance order a copy today. Orders will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis and can either be posted or collected from the shop as soon as our stock arrives.

(ISBN: 0731402049) – $29.95

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.