All Topics / Heads Up! / Brian Tracey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of lifeXlifeX
    @lifex

Anyone had experience with an organisation based around Brian Tracey?

I will be receiving a free consultation tomorrow morning (sales pitch!), which I imagine will be a repeat pitch of 3 months ago when I was asked to pay $5000 and Brian Tracey would then make my time spent so efficient that I will double my income in 12 months, double time spent with loved ones and halve my working efforts.

He has correctly analysed some time problems I think any busy, goal oriented entrepreneur may have….but I am yet convinced to pay $5000 for his services, which I have not yet even seen.[dozey]

Anyone used these services?

lifexperience

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

LifeX

The Jenman group is big on BT, that’s all i know sorry, apart from his Book Maximum Achievement

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

LifeX,

Like his books. “Eat That Frog” is my favourite.

Not sure about the 5k though, I’m one who is spending quite a bit on education currently; but that does sound very expensive.

5k for one on one mentoring perhaps? If you are part of a large group/seminar however then I’m not sold on that idea.

WaySolid

“Write the wrongs that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on marble.” Arab proverb

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

redwing, I haven’t been able to find any link between Neil Jenman and Brian Tracy. My knowledge of Jenman is that he doesn’t give a toss about any guru.

LifeX, if you go to http://www.briantracy.com you can read about the myriad of books Tracy has written. He’s a self-development guy, lifecoach etc etc…

I like this though:

Brian Tracy Online eCoach
    Get Brian Tracy for a year for a
    fraction of his $20,000 daily fee.
    http://www.EmpowerMeOnline.com

hehe… yes, he has a 20k fee usually, but because yer a special person, he’ll reduce that fee to help you :)) These gurus are fuuuuuuuunny!

kay henry

Profile photo of Hux001Hux001
    @hux001

Hi LifeX,

I’ve been a big fan of BT for many years. He has some fantastic material – well worth a read, particularly The Phoenix Workshop material.

Fan or not I’d do the reading before paying out $5K for any seminars.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Kay,

A friend went for a job with a Jenman agency, they told them to buy Jenmans book “dont sign anything” and Brian Tracys book ” Maximum Achievement”, prior to the second interview..

No Link Kay, just as i said they were big on him( or his book)..dats all..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.