All Topics / Help Needed! / Any good buyers agents out there?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of Smart CookieSmart Cookie
    Participant
    @smart-cookie

[biggrin] Has anyone used or dealt with Hunter House Hunters? Any info, positive or negative!

Profile photo of brahmsbrahms
    Participant
    @brahms
    Profile photo of bunnybunny
    Participant
    @bunny

[goatee]
    !st posting regular reader.
    Have seen postings from HHH on this forum but have had no dealings with them.

D.M.Cartledge

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

I don’t know HHH but an answer to your question.

PM or email Westan, Minmogul or Castledreamer – they are excellent buyers agents or bird dogs or whatever you want to call them – there just excellent!

Kind regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Hi Geo, I didnt get a mention there and I am again sad[confused2]. I havent seen HHH posts in here much but im sure they could put you in touch with customers who are happy with their services. Just a thought.

DD

Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Are you on their payroll Geo? Since we’re all being honest. He He

Profile photo of Smart CookieSmart Cookie
    Participant
    @smart-cookie

Hey Henry,

I’m a bit confused! I’m looking into one of their properties and they said that locate deals and charge a buyers fee + subscription fee. They didn’t mention or disclose anything else about flipping. Should I be careful?

Your opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Marty

Profile photo of mgrmgr
    @mgr

Has anyone heard about or used Propertybuyersagent.com.au any info would be great,thanks.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I have met with Mic and Deb from HHH and I would have no hesitation in using their services myself. They are good people.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

NODOC Loan – 65% Loan – No questions asked! 6.85% Rate!!

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo
    Originally posted by DD:

Hi Geo, I didnt get a mention there and I am again sad[confused2].

Hey DD – sorry but are you a buyers agent? I apologise if you are – so what do you do for a living. where do you find. Let me know and I’ll promise to mention you from now on.

…sorry again – never knew you were finding deals out there…

Kind regards,
    Geo.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo
    Originally posted by Yorker:

Are you on their payroll Geo? Since we’re all being honest. He He

No Yorker – I only mention them cause I know how honest and ethical they are and how nice of a people they are – that’s all. Cheers.

Kind Regards,
    Geo.

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Thanks Geo, I basically fell into it really. Started by helping friends and business contacts through my computer business, then wife was asked if we could speak at a motivational group in Neutral Bay. 25 people there and one was Minimogul. She suggested some cool places to chat to investors and I tried this page and havent moved since.

I help people in QLD, Tassie and Perth. As wife and I have property in all three. Im most conversnat with SE Qld and have the bulk of our goodies there.

If you or anyone would like to chat further I am happy to help. Unlike the “NZ birddogs” who buy a deal and then assign it for an upfront fee, I organise bids/counters until agreement is reached, help organise legals/building/pest reports and refer people to brokers that need them.

Many on this forum use their quote as an advertisement but I feel that if people like my posts(those that survive deletion)they will contact me in the usual manner.

Thank you for your interest and yes I have been helping people for 2 1/2 years. Been investing for 3 successfully.

DD

Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Profile photo of Smart CookieSmart Cookie
    Participant
    @smart-cookie

DD,

Would like to chat with you further about your services. My number is 0408-440-453.

Kind regards,
    Smart Cookie

T (02) 9501-2531
    F (02) 9501-2541
    M 0408-440-453
    W http://www.smartcookie.com.au

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.