All Topics / General Property / More good news for those who own in Darwin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

We have talked about Darwin a bit on this forum in the past, those who own there may be interested to read this story

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,10798865%255E462,00.html

I don’t own in Darwin.

Regards Westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of jancrowsjancrows
    @jancrows

Westan
    Thanks. As a resident Darwinite I believe this was good news. Long term project Programme/Cash per fiscal year……but good for Darwin inner city – will enhance the area.
    Things have tightened in last month or so more than I anticipated. The gas employees and change in Defence personnel have really limited rentals. Rentals are scare cant remember private rentals avail taking up one column for a long time in NT News.

Cheers

Jan

Regards

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Great stuff Westan. The market up there really seems to be moving nicely. The region has never seems more infrastructure and development activity. I wish I had have bought there 2 years ago, would have got in for next to nothing.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi all

yes Yorker we would have done very nicely witha purchase 2 years ago. One of the sunday shows had a profile on Dawin a few weeks ago. i missed most of it, did anyone catch it. All i remember was that the new rail link hasn’t quite been the boom that it could have been. but it may end up being huge, hope that makes sense ?

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

What are the best spots to buy up there now? Any locals?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.