All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / See the light????

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

The number of times I get PMs from people asking me questions directly re property investing, to which I make every attempt to respond to immediately (out of politeness more than any other reason) only to have these very same “desparately seeking your advice” types either unaware of or ignorant of how to recognise that a reply has actually been received in their PM inbox!!!!

Here it is plain and simple…..

After you have sent me a PM, shortly thereafter (provided I am online, otherwise within at least the next day or two) you MAY notice (if you look on the left hand side of the screen, next to the words “Private Messages”) a small RED LIGHT indicating that a message (from me no doubt) awaits patiently in your inbox!!!! As I have had the courtesy of replying to your call for help, may I be so bold as to suggest:

YOU OPEN THE BLOODY THING!!!!

Instead of rattling everyone else’s cage with “can you help as “so and so” hasn’t responded”!!! Trust me, if you LOOK shocked2] closely enough YOU SHALL FIND……I HAVE answered you!!!!

If you don’t intend to open my return reply; then please don’t PM me and waste my time in the first place!!!!

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Hehehehehehe…that is ssooooo funny !!!

By the way, you got mail……not..

Stirrers unite,
    KP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.