All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Public Liability insurance for land

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Jumbo123Jumbo123
    @jumbo123

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone knows of an insurance company that will provide public liability insurance for a vacant block of land (residential). Surely there has to be someone, i have tried countless insurance companies and no one seems to do it. There would be heaps of blocks of land out there where people are waiting to build on, what happens if someone trips and hurts themselves.

Cheers

Profile photo of tonyy21692tonyy21692
    @tonyy21692

Jumbo

Try CGU $5mil cover, $500 excess, premium $462 in NSW
    my broker Oamps got it for me.

Regards

Tony

Profile photo of Jumbo123Jumbo123
    @jumbo123

Thanks Tony but the thing is i tried them already and they told me they don’t provide cover for a vacant block of land.

Profile photo of LandcoverLandcover
    @landcover

Dear Jumbo,
    I also found that Vacant Land Liability Insurance was hard to get and also very expensive for what it was. So I built a company and product to solve this problem for everyone! please visit my website http://www.landcover.com.au
    Kind Regards, Matt

Profile photo of illuminatiilluminati
    @illuminati

wow, its amazing how relevant people join and post right when a question arises.

some of the links on your about us page and stuff are miss coded. so the links dont work unless you fiddle with the addy up the top.
    for example MFP links to landcover.com.au/www.mfpins.com/
    and also the MFP page is coded without a title, so the page even though looks fine, just says untitled document on the address bar.

just incase you’re in a position to fix those things.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.