All Topics / General Property / Interesting area, consider only if you research

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

yorker, tough one

If I’ve been incorrect, please accept my apologies… I don’t think there’s anything wrong with healthy scepticism… believe me, we’ve had some dodgy people come and go on this forum over the past year or so, hence the criticism and questions.

cheers
    r

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

No hard feelings. Why don’t we just leave it as if you want to buy, buy otherwise dismiss it.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by DD:

Waysolid I have posts deleted all the time, one example is the “what to do with $15k” string. Because I gave an actual example of property available now that is neutrally priced if not positive, my post got deleted by a moderator in here who does what I dop and sources property for people. Seems that personal motivation is getting in the way of things for some at least…..

Hi DD,

I assume the above reference is directed in my direction.

If so I make no apologies for deleting offending posts that cross the line of advertising – which they have done.

If you believe that personal motivation is the reason for the deletions then you are sadly mistaken for I have deleted (and edited) posts made by others on this forum that cross the line of forum ettiquette and the principles which guide this forum.

At least one other moderator has explained that you are welcome to highlight the service you offer – as others (and I) do – in the signature line. But to blatantly advertise properties in the body of the text and in some cases with a minimal relationship to the corresponding thread is something that is not permitted.

I would encourage you to go back and read the 1000+ posts on this forum and a similar number (if not more) on another forum I frequent and you will not find a comment about what I do in any of them unless it is related to the thread being discussed.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Derek

i don’t really know you, but i appreciate the top job you and the other moderator do for us. Overall the standard of our forum’s moderation is excellent so thanks for all the time and effort.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Derek, if I make a reference to a property, I give examples only. Never have I said an exact location or which agent it is through or exact deal numbers. I have used examples and some of my personal property info to possibly assist others. To talk around subjects and not give examples on a forum supposedly dedicated to helping newbies is quite ludicrous.

For a whole I appreciate that you guys delete personal arguments and petty squabbles. What I objest to is deleting a whole reply that uses a ‘current example” of property deals. Leave the rest of the reply up and in place of these horrid examples, write a paragraph explaining why the original paragraph is actually missing.

How else can I and others that suffer this scathing assault on our free speech ever actually pickup where we are crossing over into sales speil that is not acceptable.

that where do i put the 15k string I had spent a lot of time and effort in giving possible and valid examples. what are all these questions for if not to get relevant replies and actual answers.

Please please help me as I am finding myself more and more frustrated at the extended use of the delete key no matter what your real motivation is.

DD

Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.