All Topics / Help Needed! / Koondoola/Girrawheen, WA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hello all, can anyone give me their views on the above areas.

I am very interested in these areas. I have been advised that they will eventually be rezoned, but all the info has led to a dead end.

Has anyone purchased IPs in these areas, I would just like some feedback. Cheers.

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Used to be “no go’ areas with the high level of state housing, aboriginal vs vietnamese gangs, etc.
    But in the last few years I understand that the govt has spent up big to rejuveniate the area and encourage more home ownership of the homeswest tenants.
    Similar to Balga.
    G’ween is well located and should have potential, if it hasn’t already gone off….

Profile photo of PurpleKissPurpleKiss
    Participant
    @purplekiss

Hi Marissa,

kp is right, the government has spent in these areas to beutify, sold off some of the state housing etc.

Don’t know about rezoning. I know this did happen for Balga, but Balga is City of Stirling, and Koondoola and Girrawheen are City of Wanneroo. Have you asked the council what their 5 or 10 year plan for the area is? You’re very thorough so I imagine you have already thought of this.

Good Luck,
    PK

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Marisa,

Still problems in the areas and you dont need reality TV. you can go to sleep with the gentle blue lights cascading through your windows…
    Nah, it’s not that bad, and it is getting better.

Agree, speak to the councils and look at the zonings..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Marisa,

As per previous comments – however I believe the ‘stigma’ will live on for a long time. I do know that the local schools do it pretty tough.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of tjaltjal
    @tjal

I was also looking at buying in these areas, Balga in particular. Any thoughts/comments on buying in Balga?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.