All Topics / General Property / EZ-Rent new features – have your say..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ez-rentez-rent
    @ez-rent

Hi all

I am working on the next release of EZ-Rent at present. My main goal is providing support for handling more than 2 investors. There will be no limit to the number. So combined with an unlimited number of properties, it should be quite flexible.

Among other features, I’ve fixed up the tax rates from the 2000FY to today. There is also a bracket creep option that allows you to simulate further income tax bracket changes going forward.

Are there any other desired features that spring to mind for people? One thing I will not be doing in this version is cashflow tracking for a property. I’m still not convinced there is merit for this since there are free applications out there that do this already.

But I am open to any other suggestions. What would you like to see in EZ-Rent?

regards

[email protected]

EZ-Rent. The free tax and cashflow simulator for Australian property investors. Version 2 out now!
    http://www.ez-rent.com

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

I have a suggestion. I don’t know about it as I may have been using the software wrong.

When I wanted to put in details of a property I already had, I had to fiddle around with the figures to get the right payments that I knew I was already receing and paying out as there was no option for a mortgage and rent etc already in place.

This was because I had just refinanced, where the refinance was lower than the actual value of the property.

Hope I explained it enough

Cheers

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.