All Topics / Forum Frolic / Property on hold!!!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Profile photo of elika7264elika7264
    @elika7264

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering, what do you all do in your spare time (when not wheeling and dealing in property) in terms of hobbies, interests, sports etc.

Regards,
    Helen[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

talk on this forum

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of elika7264elika7264
    @elika7264

Hey Geo,

doesn’t your world extend beyond property.[biggrin]

You need to get a life[oneeyed2] (Just kidding!!!)

Regards,
    Helen

Profile photo of emcdonaldemcdonald
    @emcdonald

hi helen,

i paint, read and get to the occasional yoga calss. i took my mini dachshund to the beach for the first time ever on the weekend. It was also the first time he’d ever swam, we quickly found out he wasn’t very good at it (top heavy) :(

great topic, e x

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

…lol

Monday to Friday – Morning to Night Eat, Sleep, Gym, Trade All Day, Go out after 4pm… (fit property some where during the day…), while trading listen to music, mates come round, talk to broker… as soon as it hits 4pm after a day of trading its out and about every day… and then read and watch tv… till i fall asleep, wake up at 8.00 – 8.30 am and repeat…

Friday, Saturday same stuff again, but just mainly look at property over the week end and go clubbing and pubbing friday and saturday night… sleep very late in and just repeat…

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Profile photo of emcdonaldemcdonald
    @emcdonald

i’m loving your lifestyle sis! how long has it taken you to get to the stage where you can work the hours you want?

cheers, e x

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Beside browsing the forums, property and shares investing related I spend my time with my family especially with my daughter where I would take her to library, park, shopping, BBQ, Picnic……………..beach……………., WATCH a lot of TV programs.

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    “The road of some-day lead to the town of nowhere”

@still-in-school

Hi emcdonald,

to be honest, probably around about a 1000+++ hours on this forum, honestly have read over 100 books and more (this is honest), but in the last year or so, for almost every week attended, some form of seminar, or social group meeting every week… to high tune my investing knowledge… plus i have a few certificates and diplomas in finance.

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

SIS how do you get access to all your books, you don’t buy them?

Well, i imagine you don’t buy them, or not them all?

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo
    Originally posted by elika7264:

Hey Geo,

doesn’t your world extend beyond property.[biggrin]

You need to get a life[oneeyed2] (Just kidding!!!)

…hehehehehe[biggrin]…yeah it does extend Helen – I get involved with my church alot in its services. I hang out with some mates, go to the movies and nice cafe’s and restaurants. Hate clubbing (seen the worst of it).

Hopefully, one day, I’ll get married and settle down…I have big future dreams but I’ll have to keep that asecret for now…

kind regards,
    Geo.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

@still-in-school
    Originally posted by Jaffasoft:

SIS how do you get access to all your books, you don’t buy them?

Well, i imagine you don’t buy them, or not them all?

Honestly alot have been bought, in the begining many of them were bought brand new, but mainly lately i have been buying off ebay, some are ebooks, but some books have also come on cd, (the majority of cd and tapes are robert kiyosaki, john burley, david novac and some anthony robbins)

but with books i dont mind buying them, its just a matter of time before reading some of them, but any book, either it be second hand or brand new or off ebay.. i keep all receipts for tax purposes.

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

I restore antiques, and I also paint, love gardening.

I have two little girls who keep me busy and I also assist with MYOB in partners business.

[biggrin]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I love my gardening too and have two little girls who are both looking forward to the warmer weather and the beach.

I also have a wife who is a medical student – she needs a bit of my time as well [biggrin]

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

NODOC Loan – 65% Loan – No questions asked! 6.85% Rate!!

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi elika,

Full time primary school principal and in my ‘spare’ time I play hockey midweek in winter, get heavily involved in the local bushfire brigade in summer (just warming up now in preparation for the new fire season), do a little property investment support on the side, just finished chairing the organisation for a conference of 850 people and then the dad and husband stuff too.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Yes the beach!!!![shades] Can relate, and can’t wait for the warmer weather!!![sunny]

I love going to the movies (promised my little girl I’d take her to see Garfield), reading (mainly autobiographies), gardening (sometimes, as I am not real good at it [blush2] but I try!!!) [tongue]and playing tennis with my husband and/or kids on weekends!!![thumbsupanim]

Jo [biggrin]

Profile photo of trisha007trisha007
    @trisha007

When Im not working at the Library (I LOVE my job)

I’m landscaping our backyard (Cert in Horticulture and Landscape Gardening), and generally enjoying my garden, having Cocktail Parties (with the help of my new bar) fine dining and going out for coffee with friends (I’d like to have more time to do this!) looking after the menagerie (chooks,cats, dog etc)

I seem to be obsessed with PI at the moment though!

Trisha[cap]

Trisha

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

– Spending time with my wife and 3 kids (#4 arrives tomorrow [biggrin] )

– Go Karting – I also have a business, and I race… ( raced in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei & UK ) This is another of my BIG passions

– Watch motorsport…..

– Swimming

– Reading books

– Watching Movies

– Checking out my pub….. ( well, I have a share in it….. )

Life is always busy !! [cap]

You may know the cost of everything…. but what about the value ????

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly
    Originally posted by Pelicaninvestments:

– Spending time with my wife and 3 kids (#4 arrives tomorrow [biggrin] )

Pelican??? Is the stork delivering a new little bundle for the Pelican household???[blink] If so that’s great news!!! Keep us posted, I for one, will love to hear all the details, name, size/weight (all the usually “must know” stuff we women like to associate with such a Blessed event)!!! [biggrin]

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.