All Topics / Heads Up! / ESC in NZ

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of redkaredka
    Participant
    @redka

Just curious, has anyone heard anthing good/bad/indifferent about the NZ investing organisation ESC. Have read a few copies of Kiwi Property Investor KPI, and they advertise quiet heavily. From what I can make out, they are a similar organisation to Steve’s Property Investing.

Am looking at doing the Property Master class in October, then at the more in depth classes. ESC also have a similar 3 day course, but geared towards NZ property. I’m thinking the techniques may be the same.

Very interested in anyone who has had dealings with ESC, and how the course may differ from Steve’s.

It never hurts to have too much knowledge.

By the way, my business partner and I are based in Canberra, so we are interested in both Aust and NZ markets.

Thanks
    redka

Michael Maddy
    [email protected]
    Canberra, Aus

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Michael,

Where is their 3 – day course held? If it is in NZ, will you fly down there to attend?

kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of redkaredka
    Participant
    @redka

I Geo,

I think Auckland, and yes would fly over and incorporate a buying trip in the process. All seems good, but just wanting assurance from anyone in this forum.

I was listening to a advertise CD they put out in Kiwi Property Investor (Apr 2004)

Their site is
    http://www.richmastery.co.nz

Thanks

Michael Maddy
    [email protected]
    Canberra, Aus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.