All Topics / Help Needed! / Taking PM to court?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of recoverymanrecoveryman
    @recoveryman

Hi
    my PM at mt isa has not clean by units (2*2)after the last tennets left (3 months ago) but has told me it has been
    has told me it has been advertised, but has failed to send me the paper after many request
    does not return my phone calls
    One person in office said last tennet left the other person said they kick them out
    I finally got another PM to look atthe property who informed me of the state of things
    I feel like taking them to court
    the new PM inform me I have to give the old PM one month notice which upsets me no end
    what should I do?
    glenn

“I should be content to look at a mountain for what it is and not as a comment on my life” D. Ignatow

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Hi Recoveryman
    Sounds rough. You need accurate information first to establish the true situation.
    Get the new PM to take photos and do a very detailed condition report and send both to you immediately, pay them separately for it. Get it rented again fast. Discuss the details with Dept Fair Trading – they approve REA licences,(QLD ?) they also cancel them, settle for full compensation from the REA if they are at fault for costs, lost rent etc. good luck
    cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.