All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Cannot Order Tickets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of craman@mac.com[email protected]
    Participant
    @craman-mac.com

Hey Steve,
    The URL that is with your email does not allow me to go to your web site and order 3 tickets for the forthcoming Book Launch in Brisbane on the 8 th of October. Please Reserve 3 tickets if I am unable to go on to the site and would love to catch up with you. Many thanks for your invitation and am awaiting the Kiwi info proior to fact finding in NZ.

Profile photo of AphroAphro
    Participant
    @aphro

HELP

Hi Steve I can’t access the links for your book launch either and would like to reserve 2 tickets for Melbourne please?

Profile photo of RegrowRegrow
    @regrow

Hi Steve

I also cannot access the web page. Could I please reserve 2 tickets for Melbourne please.

Regards

Regrow

You are a fool for 5 seconds if you ask a question, but a fool for life if you don’t.

Profile photo of arbredhauerarbredhauer
    Participant
    @arbredhauer

Hi Steve,

The link’s not workin for me either( hmmm there’s a pattern here somewhere). I’d like to reserve 2 tickets for the Brisbane launch.

Thanks

Andrew

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Hmmmmmmmm…seems to be a common theme……I wanna go to the Melbourne Llaunch please!

Tools

Profile photo of trisha007trisha007
    @trisha007

I also cannot access the site to order tickets, let me know when its fixed Steve!

Trisha[blink]

Profile photo of trisha007trisha007
    @trisha007

Ok I was able to access the site now,
    but missed out

Trisha[bawl]

Profile photo of arbredhauerarbredhauer
    Participant
    @arbredhauer

Hey and now Bris is all gone too. I wouldn’t mind missing out so much except that I did try to get tickets every day since I got the email. [baaa]
    Oh well thats my whinge I guess. Any thoughts of putting on another event for Brisbane?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.